Blackfeather Woods please don’t make me wait
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Her chest felt tight as Nona carried on. Jakoul liked the earthen woman — had thought a friendship might be possible after their meeting upon the lake — but now she felt dejected. Truly confused by what was occurring in front of her. But she was not one to speak, much less speak in this kind of situation.

Silver eyes briefly met with Maegi's and she knew in that moment that despite all discomforts that had started to build inside of her, there had to be nothing she wouldn't do for the woman. Her Nona deserved it all as far as she was concerned.

The order given to the scout had been clear to even Jakoul and she felt the need to mimic (felt the need to make Maegi proud) what most others did when an outsider on their doorstep was ordered to leave. She moved forward a few steps to encroach on the earthen woman's space. There was an undeniable touch of sadness in her silver eyes as she casted her gaze down onto their visitor but it needed to be done. If Nona wanted to see her gone, so did the Merei.
Messages In This Thread
please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 11, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 12, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 13, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 14, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - July 03, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - July 05, 2019, 11:47 PM