Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sorry it's a little longer guys!!

Moonspear. At least she had a name to the group who had come to her aid. Though still nervous about their presence, it eased her slightly that they were giving her something at least, rather than keeping quiet and choosing to simply ignore her desire to learn.

Still, the spotted female who had been a little too excited to see Reiko, had gone unnoticed. She only thought the woman was the friendliest of the bunch and nothing more, so naturally, she started to gravitate her attention more and more to Vela as she spoke up. 

Arcturus? She questioned the name, it was unfamiliar - although the boy's face would be recognized immediately. It seemed that the lack of introduction from her playmate from before might cost her in this little exchange right now. Thank you. Never the less, whomever Arcturus was; she was thankful beyond words.

The questions continued, though the black male and the spotted female were rather friendly - more or less, at least they were not attacking her verbally or accusing her of anything, the curious nature of the two (and annoyance of Vela) was normal. But it was the black female that kept her at bay. There was something about her that made Reiko was more uncomfortable, uneasy, and kept her in place, sheltered by the tree she hugged. Her silence was thick, and it made Reiko swallow uncomfortably.

I don't know what happened... I was gathering flowers and herbs to add to the garden then - A pause. She thought about what had happened before continuing, her tones softening up as she remembered every detail. A russet female came running over, afraid of the man in the distance, saying he was going to kill her. I turned to see who she was talking about, ready to run and assist her as much as I could until we found help - but when I turned around to run with her, she attacked. It was so quick.

I suppose you know the rest... Adverting her eyes, she listened as Vela mentioned how terrible Reiko looked. She felt warm at the statement, cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she whispered the words "do I?" under her breath as if questioning if she really did look that bad.

Kaistleoki is on Whitefish River; wherever that may be from here. A soft smile broke as she addressed the question of the whereabouts of her home.  Then she perked up immediately, finally stepping forward, one, two steps, concern painting her face. Those two didn't mention Kaistleoki, did they? This was a personal attack, not directed to the pack? If it was pack related, she had to report back to Evergreen and Ira immediately.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 01:08 PM