Sun Mote Copse long time the manxome foe he sought
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Oh, bugger off," Elfie murmured, as he side-stepped and avoided Bronco's attack and growled at him for a good measure. He was not here for a fight of any kind. All had been done in the name of science and would have gone that way, were it not for Niamh's son, who seemed to be very hell-bent on picking up a fight and escalating the situation. 

He sighed, let some anger go away and began again with a more calm and collected air, trying not to intimidate the two too much. "Niamh killed a fox on the borders few days ago. I collected the remnants and dug a grave to see, where the dead go after they die," he explained. "It's not pretty and it sure as hell does not care for anything that you put on the grave or underneath it," he added. 

"I can show you, if you want, or you can retain the foolish belief that there is a good outcome for anyone that has crossed the rainbow bridge," he offered for the second time. There would not be a third time.
Messages In This Thread
long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - August 26, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 01, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - September 01, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 12, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - September 13, 2019, 11:19 AM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 13, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - September 13, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 14, 2019, 07:19 AM