Whitefish River oathkeeper
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The words Vercingetorix spoke would make any wolf's blood boil, but there was one factor here stopping her from running the stranger off now. It was not his actions. She knew not of what transpired before, but he should not be the one to blame of a child's death, nor the would Vercingetorix adorned. As he said himself, he did not join in.

A man is not better for only watching, but she could give him the benefit of the doubt. If Firefly's words were true, he would be just like the other wolves that came to Kaistleoki. The silence stretched out as the constable's golden gaze locked on the scarred newcomer. Should she pass judgment for something he did not directly do, or give him the chance he sought. In all honesty, if it was her alone, she likely would not have thought twice, but she knew Evergreen. Ira could keep an eye on him until he proved himself.

We are a pack of new beginnings. What Vercingetorix speaks of is troubling, but if you truly are not with the one who led such attacks I will let you stay. Her steady gaze moved to the male beside her, how would Verc react? In the end, it mattered not, it was her call. If his hate for this wolf was strong enough he too would keep an eye on this man. We are a trade structured pack, there are many opportunities for someone with your skillset. I have but one request should you join our ranks and that is you avoid our medic speedy and Vercingetorix's family. Only until we can trust you around our pups. Perhaps that request would bring some sort of middle ground for the father. She did not want him to think she did not hear him.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - August 27, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vercingetorix - August 27, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - August 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Ira - August 28, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - August 29, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Ira - August 30, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - September 01, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Ira - September 02, 2019, 10:43 AM