Stone Circle Don’t know what I’m doing
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The pace they moved at was gruellingly slow, but Merrit knew that if he pushed Minnow to walk any quicker, he would put her at risk for further hurt. So he slowed to her speed, stopped when she stopped, and allowed her to lean against him whenever the need arose, to use him as a pseudo fourth-limb and crutch.

In spite of this, he did not regret helping the child. Knowledge of her injury only made his cause for her increase. If he had left her as she was, not only young, but hurt as well, he didn't struggle to think of several predators who would have snatched her up without much thought and without a fight. He would have carried her blood on his shoulders - and that was a burden he did not wish to bear.

Relief overwhelmed him when the finally reached Easthollow, and he strode easily over the division between neutral ground and pack land - and it took him a moment to realize that Minnow did not. Of course - and he turned around to beckon her forward. "It's safe to come over. You are with me, and I will vouch for you." If mother had any qualms with his decision, he would let her take those up with him.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
Don’t know what I’m doing - by Minnow - September 12, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: Don’t know what I’m doing - by Merrit - September 13, 2019, 09:12 AM
RE: Don’t know what I’m doing - by Minnow - September 14, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Don’t know what I’m doing - by Steph - September 14, 2019, 08:34 PM