Rising Sun Valley Crash collision of Jefferson Starships
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis had been genuine in her hope to help Sarah, and had not thought about how the act of fishing alongside her might benefit herself, at least not in any way she was aware of. Yet when her aunt offered to take her somewhere for their shared benefit, she realized how desperately she was in need of food and aid; it spawned a nervous little smile on her thinning face, a meek little wave of her tail at her hocks. Okay, she murmurs as she follows along, finding it easy enough to navigate the terrain. Ibis is still young, although she is on her way through her juvenile stage and on to adulthood rapidly enough, and it feels nice to have someone with experience to help guide her towards survival.

Have you come to stay? Sarah asks. It is at this point Ibis realizes how close she must be to the Hollow, and her ears flatten briefly on her head as a sign of indecision. It hadn't been her intent to come so close; she loves her father deeply of course, and would make a fine sister to her younger half-siblings, but it doesn't feel right, not now. Not when she has Okeanos waiting for her and a sense of independence that the Hollow could not adequately provide for her.

I'm not sure, she says with some pause. How are you faring? The entire world seems to have gone mad these past few weeks. I've seen lakes overflowing, mountainsides sliding apart—and next to no food. Which reminds Ibis that she'd encountered her father quite recently, and her face lights up a bit at the memory. Dad—I saw him a while ago, he said hunting was getting harder. Are you sure you should be sharing with me? Suddenly Ibis felt terrible. She didn't want to take what little there was, especially if that was a meal meant for her siblings.
Messages In This Thread
Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 12, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 18, 2019, 01:03 PM