Rising Sun Valley Crash collision of Jefferson Starships
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She didn't let the sense of defeat stop her from talking for long. It would've been cool to reminisce with her aunt about the forest, but it wasn't an important thing in the long run. It was too bad she couldn't learn more about her father in this way; but Sarah admitted that they had both left home young, and that she had returned while Terance had gone further, and that intrigued her. Terance had mentioned very little about his life to Ibis when she'd been a member of the Hollow and now, she wondered what she had missed out on.

Well, um, Okeanos' friend decided to settle in a forest called Neverwinter, so we lived there for a bit. While we were living there together we came across a lost boy. As she got to the topic of Cam and Lily, Ibis felt a constriction in her throat. That sense of sorrow which she had thought she had under control, rising up inside of her again. But she did her best to stay composed, and explained further. The boy's name was Cam, and he... His mother used to take care of us in Elysium. Her name was Lily. He mentioned that there had been an accident, and that she.. Well, she had died. It wasn't a topic she wanted to discuss in detail; partly because Ibis didn't know a lot about the actual event, but also because it felt wrong to bring up the topic of her dear friend like this. So, she moved on.

It was really hard on me to learn she had passed. But I had been keeping busy as a scout, trying to help Neverwinter become a real pack by exploring the nearby territories and meeting people. I met a girl, Ereshkigal, and convinced her to go with me on a trip to see Elysium, and to meet my mum. It had been such a fun time! All of the weight of her loss had been vaporized in those weeks, and in recounting this part of her recent life, Ibis seemed to return to her usual happy self. She paused though, to let Sarah get a word in if she desired.
Messages In This Thread
Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 18, 2019, 01:03 PM