Hoshor Plains And admit that the waters around you have grown
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
An ear flicked back as the sound of footsteps approached. Ira's golden gaze, clearly exhausted, turned to Speedy as she approached. The constable seemed to offer a weak nod in response before she was quickly bombarded with questions. No, weight on that leg is rather painful. I try to not move it, but there's still a dull reminder even if it's still.

Ira glanced at the small pile the healer had brought. She was no expert, but it didn't seem like a lot. If they were low on herbs as well as food, winter would certainly be rough. I'm hungry, but we are all suffering right now. When I do move I can feel the sting along my hindquarters, but I don't really notice much in comparison to my leg.

The roan woman curled to look back at her wounds. I'm holding on, but I won't lie that I try to sleep through it all. I keep waiting for things to get better, but if I can't get on my paws winter will ravage this pack...how bad does it look?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 05, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 11, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 29, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - December 12, 2019, 07:39 PM