Hoshor Plains And admit that the waters around you have grown
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Constable's face scrunched at the news. Her odds for a perfect recovery didn't sound the most promising and that wasn't exactly comforting. She had asked for the truth though and that's what she got. Ira had no room for cushioning with the pack's current state and if that meant she might have some difficulty later, so be it. She would face that hurdle when she reached it. Ira gave a nod allowing the healer to do her thing and treat the wounds, wincing slightly as the pulp was applied.

I appreciate your words Speedy and I hope I might be on my feet soon enough to repay you. How long does a broken leg take to heal? If we are going to be in the plains for a while we should start marking borders. If we don't start rebuilding now the pack will fall apart by our first snow. Her odds of getting over a mountain in winter with a broken leg failed to bring any comfort too. surely Speedy felt the same with her pups. This wasn't exactly the safe home she imagined for winter, but there was no time to go back now.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 05, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 11, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 29, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - December 12, 2019, 07:39 PM