Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She did not get far before a familiar voice pierced the air, and she paused. Awol's multifaceted coat stood out against the reds and golds of the forest. She smiled as she saw him, her tail raised slightly and wagging at her hocks; this boy had been one of the first to pledge themselves and for that she was grateful. More importantly the girl wondered how he would fare with the move—it wasn't too far from the marsh, and would serve as a good base of operations for all of his scouting needs.

He had been very helpful at the meeting too, personable, voicing himself without fear. He would make a fine scout one day, she thought. Which also reminded her, she wanted to alert her father of the pack's growth and the transition from one territory to another. How lucky she was to have run in to someone perfectly suited to the job!

I didn't notice you were following me! You're very stealthy. That should be useful for your scouting. She commended as she closed the small distance between the two of them, and gave him a friendly boop of her nose against his shoulder. Did you need something?
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM