Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The question wasn't a simple one at all. As it struck her ears Ibis opened her mouth, but she closed it, opened, closed—thinking quickly but being unable to make up her mind simultaneously, leaving her to look very much like a fish out of water. What kind of answer could suffice? She didn't know yet what sort of pack her friends would become, nor who would be suitable at her side.

A part of her was slightly offended by the very question as it could easily imply Awol was after a high rank himself, but Ibis didn't think that was entirely bad, just... A little bit obnoxious, which didn't fit in with what she knew of the boy. She really didn't know how to answer. Was he hoping it would be him? Was he merely probing to see if Ibis had thought about it? She looked utterly lost for a few moments... Then, with a small laugh she answered.

If our pack had a second-in-command I'd like to think we'd all choose. Which removed the responsibility from her alone, and she liked that very much.
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 17, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM