Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The warm greeting was a welcomed sight. It was a 180 from the recent events starting from the flowery fields, Moonspear's less than welcoming words, and strangers she had come across in the wilds. It lifted her grief heavy heart for a moment and allowed herself to smile in return. Little by little she felt the heavyweight upon her shoulders lighten, and soon, hopefully, one day, she would feel like herself once more rather than this shell she has been carrying for months.  

Shuffling her feet awkwardly at the mention of meeting anyone. She swallowed several times before admitting, I haven't met anyone as of yet. I'm sure they are all very kind, and I will keep that in mind, thank you. She was surviving, shaking off the dread that had loomed over her for the last while - but she would not answer sweet Ibis' question on how she was fairing... not yet. Not until she adjusted a little while longer. I believe she is fairing better than I. She will quickly find her place I am certain.

Drawing herself to Ibis' side, giving them just enough space to fit two other wolves as she would dare not crowd the young lady. Would it be alright if I join you?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM