Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It wasn't often that someone else was smaller than her. Assuming that Ibis was either a runt or mixed, she did not think of it any further than just regular curiosity - and a little pride that for once, she was not craning her neck upward to speak to someone. 

As the newfound leader matched Reiko's pace, she herself slowed just enough to make their pace as comfortable for both of them a possible. Her long strides seemingly longer with the lack of fats clinging to her sides. Stilt legged and elegant as they walked, feeling no different than when she traveled with Sativa, not exited as she once did with @Evergreen, bouncing to her new home as excited as a child after a long trip away. No, she felt neutrality. The fear had gone to the wayside of her mind and replaced with a silent peace. 

"Is there something on your mind, um.. That I can help with?" Lifting her pale brows, she looked over at the young leader with curiosity. Shaking her head once more, Not at all, I wish to do more to help establish the pack. Perhaps get to know you better. She replied softly, turning her attention back on the path ahead. 

What do you think of your new position?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM