Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
For a while she had been changing, some things she knew about and had no control over it, while others, the exiled was unaware. One of which, was her desire to not have any spotlight on her at all. To avoid being the center of attention and the attempt to change the course of the conversation onto Ibis had given her some form of ease.  That's normal. Her soft voice sang out in reply to Ibis' feeling of being crushed under the new title bestowed upon her.

She remembered how Evergreen also felt the same way, that the title was all too new and although he didn't verbally admit it, he certainly didn't seem to feel like a ruler.  If you weren't nervous, I wouldn't think you'd make a good leader. It shows that you care. Softly she smiled to the young leader, wandering at her side all the while keeping her eyes out on the lands to try and memorize its terrain - to see if there were any interesting locations that they could use.

It won't mean much coming from me, but if you ever need assistance with anything, please let me know. I will do my best.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM