Moonspear I only see what matters
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
First, he followed from a good distance, trying to make sure that none of his siblings caught wind of his separation as well. They would blow his cover all too quickly, and where was the fun in that?

His range across the mountainside had increased thanks to all of those who allowed him to rove with them, however not often towards here, at least not from this angle that he did not yet recognize entirely as he let her guide him. However, he was not discouraged by any of this, simply eager to move forward in finding out more. His dam's trail was very, very fresh, so he wasn't worried. Occasionally, he had been able to catch a glimpse of her, but, that had been a while since the last chance. He didn't know where she was leading him, though it scarcely mattered; he kept his focus on the goals, though, in laying low and stalking after her until he could find out more about what she was doing.

Suspicion had long since come that she was up to something, so much so that even he could tell.

Antares soon caught up to her to see for himself, and thought she was moving oddly, which was confirmed when he dared to duck out of cover long enough to get a good look. He held his breath, though, knowing that he needed to mind all of his lessons if he intended to spy what she was up to on his own...

After that, he stayed low, letting her move on ahead again before he dared to make any move.
Messages In This Thread
I only see what matters - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - December 30, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - February 11, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - March 12, 2020, 11:06 PM