Moonspear I only see what matters
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
When it was inevitable that he would not exactly maintain the upper paw here, he made sure not to stay down long. When his balance failed, he simply rolled with it, and took care to get back to his feet quickly, then try to put a little distance back between them once he had a chance. A nimble body, one used to twisting and turning for offense and defense both against his family and their home, he was able to put to good use.

But although the shadowed youth was up, he had to mind himself long enough to get his breath back and recover from that. Defensively he danced back, panting, and happily waved his tail back at hers now that the surprise was wearing off. He was still on guard, and feeling riled enough by that to possibly keep it up, his navy eyes searching for a sign or a chance, any sign of a shift. Hydra was definitely worth the whole focus, but he still couldn't help but still be drawn by the unfamiliar vista she had lured him into.

Can we.. explore here more, too? he panted in his quiet voice, but by then, he lunged playfully back at her for more--wherever it may take them. He trusted that the scenery was not going anywhere, and wanted to make full use of this every opportunity, willingly at his mother's mercy. Hopefully she would agree, and then, they could cover more ground. He was eager to see it.
Messages In This Thread
I only see what matters - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - December 30, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - February 11, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - March 12, 2020, 11:06 PM