Northstar Vale you got hell to pay
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
you get my 800th post!

her return of his words: about being surprised to find him here was ...well not wrong. wintersbane's been a wayward vagrant for so long that, as he's admitted to easy not so very long ago, he's begun to fear he bears some ill effects of a curse. settling down has been hard for the tundrian; though perhaps he will come to think in coming days ( weeks? ) that it simply hadn't ever meant to be. all paths would converge like a celestial aligning: leading him here. to courtfall. to andraste.

the tundrian doesn't expect her next words to be the fall of blackfeather ...or its revival, rather. i'm sorry to hear that. he offers as condolence; genuine. though he can't claim that it truly comes as a surprise. though he is hardly one to speak about being a fit leader he had argued with relmyna numerous times about maegi's fit for it, considering how her and mou had brought about the first blackfeather's fall. these thoughts are from the past, where they belong and he doesn't speak them aloud. it is bygone ...just as blackfeather woods.

i wandered for a bit. travelled with a stranger who turned on me. we fought and died leaving me with these scars to remember him by. i nearly died as well. but a persistence to live and the kindhearts of two women: easy and reiko, had kept him alive. a slight shrug of his shoulders is given, as if he doesn't take how very close he came to death: a hairsbreadth; as very troubling.
Messages In This Thread
you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - December 21, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: you got hell to pay - by Tundra - December 21, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - December 22, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: you got hell to pay - by Tundra - December 25, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - December 28, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: you got hell to pay - by Tundra - January 05, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - January 09, 2020, 04:40 AM