Emberwood twisted shadow knots around my wrists
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
the explanation was more for the sake of his sake than hers. bhediya didn't hold any true contempt against him; they had hardly known one another. even with his absence, uaine gorsedd found incredible success, so there was no reason for resentment. as he spoke, she moved to comfort him by brushing her cheek against his shoulder, though only after checking to make sure pygmalion wasn't around.

she took a step back to meet his gaze, then saying, you didn't lose anyone. you're still welcome here as a guest, and when a spot opens up, we'd be happy to have you as a member. that was the one thing that kay had missed in his absence; the flood of newcomers in their ranks.

bhediya motioned for him to follow as she started into the territory. i'm guessing you didn't find what you were looking for, she said, thinking back on her own recent blessings, i'm glad you came back. it must feel good to get that weight off of your chest.

Messages In This Thread
twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 27, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 29, 2019, 12:57 AM