Northstar Vale the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the warlord of the snow and stone striken tundra listens to her tale, silent as she composes it, eyes vigilant upon her elegant, marred features; glacial gaze studying, contemplative. far from judging. she tells of how she was struck by lightening — it explains the unique scar upon her spine — and how she left her first litter. of how she struck a contract with another and how, tonight, she broke it and that she would not again mother children to a loveless joining. for that he didn't blame her.

you shouldn't. he speaks, breaking his silence as her words come to a brief end. lotte and arturo had loved one another ...and yet their story had came to a tragic end ...an end that had unrooted the very core of arturo's sanity — or so it had been told to him. was it too much to ask to have a love like that but without the tragedy? to have a big family and create a legacy here, in this vale that will last for generations to come? he didn't think so.

to ask it of you is terribly cruel, especially if he knew your feelings for him. it ignites something ugly in melkor. jealousy? anger. that not one but two would lead her on so unfairly. you are so much more than a contract, more than a womb to fill with seed. at least to me, though it goes unsaid it hangs heavy, unsaid, in the air anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk - by RIP Wintersbane - December 28, 2019, 10:42 AM