Hoshor Plains What would Dory do?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I love it :'^)

The Count roamed the plains, thankful for the freedom her leg gave her once more. She had only just announced her new position and there was still much to do, but at the very least it felt good to be moving. As she headed towards the boarders of Kaistleoki she noticed a small shape amongst the field, one that had passed their borders. While the mountain wolf drew near she was preparing herself for what could be a decent meal, only to notice the creature wasn't a fox or some other small prey but a pup...

Ira stopped in her tracks as she looked down in confusion, surely she would have smelled the borders, so was she just not aware that it was inappropriate and dangerous to cross into claimed lands? Usually, she would present herself in a more authoritative approach to those who trespassed, but Ira had always had a soft spot for kids. For all she knew, the pup was never taught better, but if that was the case it was amazing she was still alive and wandering alone.

Clearing her throat, she began her approach once more, Am I able to assist you? You seem rather relaxed for someone standing on claimed land. She would take a seat once she was close enough, showing that she would not be a threat, but she still studied the younger wolf with inquisitive eyes.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 30, 2019, 07:20 PM