Hoshor Plains What would Dory do?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It took a few moments, although slowly but surely the girl recomposed herself speaking once more with her oddly cheery attitude for someone who was on the brink of a panic attack. Ira listened carefully trying to follow the girl's story, but she seemed to jump around and even forget parts of their short conversation. The Count could only really raise an eyebrow as Peony started questioning what she was even saying.

It wasn't until she continued that the other eyebrow raised in surprise. This kid had been wandering alone for a couple of weeks or longer? She couldn't help but wonder how she managed to hunt enough prey to feed herself and not stumble into the wrong paws for however long she was alone. You have no home?

The fact that this kid had crossed borders was no longer the issue that pressed her thoughts. Kaistleoki was still recovering from the earthquakes that plagued their land a few months ago, but leaving this girl alone was almost unfair. They were founded on new beginnings after all, so why should she not offer the chance to survive?

The roan woman tilted her head back glancing to the plains they resided in. If she joined some ground rules would have to be set to keep her out of trouble, but that wasn't her first priority right now. Golden eyes shifted back to the small girl, I am Ira, Count of Kaistleoki. We currently claim these lands as our home, but spring come we will return to the forest river bed. Might I inquire once more to make sure my understanding is correct, you have no permanent residence? You simply wander?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 30, 2019, 07:20 PM