Hoshor Plains What would Dory do?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No worries!

Once again the Count was patient as Peony worked her way through her explanation. In some ways, she reminded her of Arlette. The white girl had remained small and bubbly well into adulthood with enough compassion to go around. Once again the firey girl seemed to surprise the count at the use of traveling herbs and loss of smell.

Ah. Now it all made sense. She was like Hieronymous. Peony seemed to drop her head at the admittance, and while it was unfortunate it was not the end of the world. After all, Hiero had been quite helpful taking up duties around the pack while she was bound to bedrest, even if she did not like admitting it. I see. So you truly did not mean to trespass. There is one more like you here.

Ira thought for a moment. She particularly wouldn't mind watching over her and teaching her what her parents didn't, but she could not say the same for everyone. Ideally...assigning her Hieronymous as a mentor would be a huge help. Then she would not be slacking in her own duties and the girl would be learning from someone with a similar disability. You may stay if you wish, I can not ignore a pup without a home.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 30, 2019, 07:20 PM