Emberwood [M] to tell you how i feel
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
VERY NSFW SEXY TALK

Grezig saw Kavik looking at her, looking at the most intimate part of her. Her body was hot, from embarrassment, but also need. She saw him looking and felt… wild, reckless. Free. Untethered from herself and the way she normally acted. The way she pushed down her emotions. How boring she usually was, doing the same thing every day, thinking the same thoughts. This was new and exciting and unlike anything she had ever experienced. She’d had sex before, but neither of those men were men she had cared about. This was a wholly different phenomenon, the knowledge that someone she loved, someone she had thought about daily for the past year and more, was looking at her the way he was right now.

He came toward her and suddenly nipped at one of her hips. She sucked in a breath and released, making a noise somewhere between a gasp and a moan. She’d made such noises during sex before, but had paid them no heed. Now she was hyper-aware of every sense—sight, smell, touch, hearing. Her noises sounded loud in her ears. 

’I’ve never seen you act this way before.’

“I have wanted to,” she admitted breathlessly. “With you.”

He nipped at her other hip and she made the same gasping moan. She waited, waited for him to mount her, waited to feel him inside her, but nothing happened. He had stopped. She turned to look over her shoulder again, her body trembling.

He said he didn’t think they could do this, that he could only offer her friendship and nothing else. She knew he didn’t want to hurt her, but she saw how rapidly his chest was rising and falling, the glazed look of need in his eyes.

“I do not care,” she said, her voice confident, hard, and somewhat angry. She had waited too long for this moment to let him back out so easily. “I care not if you are friend or enemy or lover right now. Right now, I want you to fuck me like you’ve never fucked another woman in your life. I demand it. We can talk more about our feelings later, rediscover our friendship later, decide if we love each other… later. I have wanted you, needed you, for a very long time.” She looked directly into his green eyes. “Now stop talking and put your cock inside me.”
Messages In This Thread
[M] to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 29, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 06:48 PM