Emberwood [M] to tell you how i feel
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
this post is super rambly and weird. grezig doesn't really sound like grezig rn but whatever. she hasn't sounded like grezig the whole thread.

Grezig stopped all thinking once Kavik was inside her. Emotion washed over, though, as strong as the physical sensations she was feeling. She had no idea what emotions they were, but they were strong, nonetheless. He went slowly at first, and she rocked her hips against him impatiently. This was no longer about some slow, sultry love-making. He did not love her, so she would not let him make love to her. This was about fucking, this was about releasing pent-up lust, frustration, stagnation. Eventually, he went faster and she grunted in appreciation, noises she had never made escaping her. She didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything but him, them, together like this. Finally. For seemingly once in her life, she had gotten what she wanted. Time passed, and he eventually released inside her. She cried out passionately when it happened, her mind unable to formulate coherent thought at this point.

When it was over, Grezig was numb, but content. Happy, even. She turned and looked at Kavik, smiling at him tenderly, a look she had probably never given him before. In her heart and her mind, she felt much more like herself again, her raging emotions back to normal, it seemed. “I needed that,” she said, simply. “Thank you.” There was no embarrassment in her voice, no hurt, no confusion. “I have been carrying around a lust for you for… quite a long time. Perhaps that all it ever was.” She paused, aware that admitting that may have hurt his feelings. “Perhaps I do love you, still, but the pain of not having you in that way has lessened considerably.” She looked him over. “I think we are the same in many ways. Perhaps this is why I feel such a connection you. I do not know.” She smiled again. “Whatever happens in the future, I am glad for this moment.”

She didn’t know what would happen between them now. She hoped that in time, he would still come to see her as more than a friend, despite the fact that her own feelings seemed to have diminished some. It was nearly breeding season, and she carried a secret hope that she might bear his pups one day, as she had wanted to at the plateau all those months ago. “I have great respect for you,” she admitted. “You would be a good husband.” She let it go at that, not wanting to push it any further.[/b]
Messages In This Thread
[M] to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 29, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 06:48 PM