Haunted Wood I always find my place among the ashes
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Joining 
Gonna Rp with myself a little bit just to fill in background information then I will tag leadership

Finally the dark woman got enough courage to call out her brother that seemed to linger nearby as she walked to the borders where his scent was the strongest. "Hashut I know you are there come out." She wondered why he hadn't called for an audience but at the same time knew he wasn't one for attention.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He hid in the trees until a familiar voice called to him from the distance where the pack seemed to occupy. He crept from his hiding spot and into the clearing in front of the borders being careful not to cross them. "Hermana, you've grown." She seemed to carry herself in a higher stance than before. "I smell Nakara here. Por què?" He knew they never got along so there was no way she was here under good graces.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her face seemed to voice her disgust of the name and she just blankly looked at her brother with little to no emotion at all. "She attempted to kill me, Nightfire lived and sent her after me no doubt she would've went after you next." She related the information then wanted to ask a question for herself. "Have you came to stay or visit?"
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was shocked that their sister was even remotely capable of thinking of doing such a thing. She had always been so docile and loving it was hard to think they were even from the same family however he decided not to ponder on it long. He averted his focus on her next question. "I would like to yes if it is permitted by the leaders here."
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a small smirk at his answer. "You are a warrior as I am I'm sure you joining would not be a problem so long as you put in the work. Let me call for @Vengeance our warlord." And with that she lifted her muzzle and released her howl.
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
-9C°, currently it is light mist and set during the late afternoon. Located in Haunted Woods, borders

It was Serem's call this time that aroused him. Waking up from his daytime slumber, the brute crawled out of his cove and followed the sound to the borders. Serem did mention her brother appearing soon, was this the man she spoke of? He made quick work of the distance between the dens and the borders on which they waited. His gait was steady but long as it swallowed up the separation between them. 

Upon arrival, his eyes wandered from the dark woman only to rest on the man that spoke with her before the arrival of the Warlord. Is this your brother you told me about? His tone was rich but cool, he spoke calmly for the time being while waiting for more information about this man in Serem's presence.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Hashut watched as a huge wolf about the same size as him if not a bit bigger emerge from the trees. He saw his sister give him a nod. "I am Hashut, my sister has spoken about you a bit." He knew they were a thing as far as offspring went. "It's a pleasure."
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Luckily for you Serem believes you are good enough. His crimson gaze narrows onto the lighter coloured wolf. The same questions, the same song, and dance for every new face to come and go - at least this one was mildly different. Serem already gave him the okay, and so, he could give this one a pass with little more effort. If you believe you can make it here, you're welcome across my border. Brows furrowed as he spoke, making sure this man knew what he was getting into before stepping forward. He wasn't sure what Serem had told him, prepared him for, but it was no longer the Warlord's problem.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He glanced at his sister then back at the darker male. "She has told me that you wanted to test me?" His familiar had relayed the message to him from his sister. "May I ask what it is or would I just have to wait and see?."
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He was let into the pack and she gave a small approving nod towards her mate. Without anything else to add; the dark woman would take her leave and if her brother chose to follow she would show him the borders and the internal territories.
”Common” "Spanish"