Moonspear i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Abject horror seemed to ignite in the gazing wells that Arcturus held; humor flickered at the fringes of Dirge's features when the words drew light to just what the boy was rooting for before they caved in completely to a wry smile. He had never watched him struggle with words like this—in general, even if Arcturus did not immediately come round to a point concisely, the gist was there. He was a smart creature who carried himself in a way that cast him older than he seemed, and this delievered the reminder to Dirge that he was very young indeed.

Finding his composure, he worked to still his features and stow his humor.

"She is not," he decided to go with, finding no reason to be dishonest. She was far from the first—though what a twist it would have been had she been the first—and for all he knew, if the challenge arose, may not have been his last. But the opportunity had yet to present itself and for want of a nail, there was plenty to keep him busy and distracted.

"Has the season got you bothered? It didn't occur to me until now, but I suppose you were too young last year to get a taste for it." Or perhaps Arcturus had his eye on someone, though Dirge could not fathom who. Then again given how the previous year had gone... maybe it had simply been the mind's wiser decision of all that could have been made.
Messages In This Thread
i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - January 12, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - January 13, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - January 16, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - January 22, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - January 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - January 23, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - February 02, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - February 02, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - February 02, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - February 09, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - February 09, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Arcturus - February 21, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: i’m on the dark side of a hollow hill - by Dirge - April 22, 2020, 02:08 AM