Razorback Ridge you carry the heavens in your eyes
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
though hungry i haven't seen too many wolves suffering from malnutrition, he murmurs with a shrug. not that, mind, since coming back to the teekons he's conversed with a whole lot of wolves outside of courtfall. he hadn't really had much of a reason to leave and besides that with age his urge to run has finally calmed down. i think they'll be fine and if not ...well, that just means more herds for those of us that can hunt them. melkor rasps with a glimpse at wylla as she flanks him. perhaps, he realizes, it's a cold way to look at it but melkor was very much a 'survival of the fittest' kinda guy and far from a bleeding heart; traits he's gotten straight from his father.

i was keeping a close eye on the mountain goats. they're not big game but they're nothing to snub either. and luckily, there seemed to be plenty of mountain goats to spare.
Messages In This Thread
you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - January 11, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - January 16, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - February 01, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - February 05, 2020, 04:34 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - February 12, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - February 24, 2020, 11:49 PM