Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag visibly jumped as Wylla glanced to him and then brandished her fangs in Zarya's direction. It was as if a flip had been switched in both of them; with Wylla besides him, Stag knew what he had to do. And he knew also, that if an Adult was reacting this way, that maybe his feelings weren't unjustified.

He mirrored Wylla's posture (well, his head wasn't as high -- observing she was the dominant and he the subordinate) as best he could, his tail lashing behind him. It was all well and good (although a bit confusing) when Zarya spit out a monologue -- a profusion of words he hadn't the patience, or, really, the mental acuity, to process --

until she mentioned his father.

His fur flared, every tuft on end. A stormy outrage settled in his gaze, which now locked on Zarya with both hurt and fury. "What? You.. You --" He paused, a hiccup welting his throat - "you didn't even know him!" How dare she? How dare she bring Stigmata's memory to the surface, and lob it in his face like that?

It was that insult that broke the boy's composure.  Heedless of Mahler on the scene, Stag issued a yodeling cry of suppressed wrath, and lunged after her -- with every intent of dealing back hurt two-fold.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Stag - January 31, 2020, 01:53 PM