Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
If it was sleep Stag was doing, it was a fitful one. He was still as Wylla explained his unfortunate fate to Mahler, and still even as Mahler glanced over him, noting the bloom of red that stained his ivory fur.

While they talked, his lip twitched -- his nose, too.

And then an eyelid slowly opened, revealing a sea of apple-green amid a rapidly shrinking pupil.

Unfocused and glassy that stare was, but it was alive. Stag tried to bring his front paws up underneath him with a grunt, and gave up half-way through. The effort it took to do such a thing had his head screaming in riot -- with a groaning whimper Stag slid back, his head awkwardly propped by a neck that could somehow be floppy and stiff at once. "Mhfmgh." He tried to convey, his senses swimming - where was he, what had happened, and--

His eyes connected with Wylla - it was then that some of the events leading up to his collision returned to him. "The lady!" He blurted, trying again to rise, and this time giving up with a whimper.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Stag - February 03, 2020, 06:46 PM