Hoshor Plains you were the song stuck in my head, every song that i've ever loved
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
It is a sorrowful confession, and he knows that River is unfortunately right; if she had thought to bring them to Kaistleoki, even fleetingly, it is obvious that it was not the path Dawn chose to go down. He nods, just to show that he is listening to River, and he respects the decisions they came to, even if it isn’t what Eve had exactly hoped for.
The splintering of their family continues. Eve had hoped that if anything, the disaster that struck the Wilds would’ve shown how important family truly is. Alas, favorites are picked—a game of who needs who more. He’s upset, bitter, and saddened, but it is not and never will be his decision to make.
River has always been a handful of surprises, however. Mismatched green eyes widen, as the words slide out. Mayhaps he misheard, but Eve knows he’s grown accustomed by now to River’s gruff voice.
M… Me? His mind immediately flashes, worried that despite his reassurance that Eve is doing better now, River feels the need to care for him— And if he is at fault for keeping him here, he could never forgive himself— W-Why?
Working on wrapping up current threads!