Sawtooth Spire I can't get you out from under my veins
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
a laugh escapes melkor's lips at wylla's 'secret alien' comment. well, last time i checked i wasn't an alien. secret or otherwise. he assures her, tone playfully amused. still, the massive stones give him a chill but not necessarily in the way that they frighten him. they do appear unnatural as if deliberately placed by some celestial deity. if he'd have been familiar with either he might've compared it to what humans called stonehedge or the giant rune stones of the vikings. they're kinda cool. he breathes, circling around one slowly, studying it as if it might whisper the secrets of the spire to him.

it doesn't but a familiar voice does ring out; echoing upon the stonewalls of their mighty fortress.

as wylla offers him the lead, he takes it, a skip in the beat of his heart. part of him hoping he hasn't heard wrong and the other part not wanting to get his hopes up. it's been quite some time since he's seen quellcrist.

despite that, his mini-me is really, truly standing there before him as he and wylla draw nearer. melkor doesn't fail to notice that wylla gawks first at quellcrist and then to him. q, he rasps her favored nickname into the frost bitten air. she hasn't changed ...except maybe she looks a little older now. not quite so gangly as he remembers. this is my daughter, quellcrist. melkor makes the introduction though he feels like the part about her being his daughter was unnecessary though he doesn't introduce wylla because mochi isn't sure if melkor knows her name yet or not. what brings you to sagtannet's borders, q? he might be her father but he was a master warrior and an eisen and he still had a job to do.
Messages In This Thread
I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 04, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 04, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:27 AM