Bramblepoint i got sugar and salt in my blood
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
As he moved to stand close beside her, the muscles under her fur tensed once again. Not because of him, but of because Tzila was not used to being in close proximity to anyone. Not unless it involved fighting or teeth, that is. Her ears flattened, quivering against the hairs of her ruff. "But you don't know me. The things I've done." Which was true. He had never seen that other side of her. Did not know that she had once killed, and delighted in it. Had relished the many fights she initiated in the Nightwalkers.

His touch made her flinch, but she didn't pull away or snap at his muzzle. Her facial features were hardened like stone, but only in her inner turmoil. He would go if she wanted. But did she want that? She shifted her weight from one paw to another, clearly indecisive. "I won't force you. That's...your choice." His risk to take, by staying by her side.
387 Posts
Ooc —
she was right, he didn't know her. he didn't know the things she'd done or the things she will do, but he liked to give others the benefit of the doubt. any one of the faces he'd met so far could have been a murderer, thief, rapist, kidnapper, you name it. it didn't change the fact that he'd enjoyed their company, just as he enjoyed hers.

"i don't think you're going to kill me or anything" he let out, briefly pulling away so that he might try to look her in the eye. "but if you do, at least give me a five second head start" he joked, hoping to lighten the mood once more. he'd stay, and with any luck, might just help convince her she wasn't as terrible as she thought she was.
available for threads
available for sprees