Stone Circle the ones who were left behind
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta did close the gap, one who showed her affection through physical displays like this. She sniffled a little, not thinking at all of being strong then and there. Her mental constitution in matters such as these was far from it when she blamed herself. I think that, she began, withdrawing a little and looking sheepishly to her paws, I think that I may have pushed Newt away. Maybe Clay, too, her expression was one that had drawn into guilt. After... after... she could not say it, and so she sucked in a breath. Leta knew that something bad had happened to her, but even still she could not recollect the entirety of it. Her mind had created a barrier. 

Well... uhm... I just... I can't explain why, but, I couldn't... being around anyone was hard. Being was hard. I wanted to want feel happy and I wanted to want to be with everyone, but... I didn't want anything. I... how to explain? She did not think she could say more about it; it was too difficult to articulate what her mind in those days had become. Quicksand. The more effort she put in getting out of it, the more miserable and withdrawn she had felt. It happened at random; some moments, she felt herself again. Others... she did not know what that even meant

But she had to do something about it. She had to try. Or she might lose West, too. I love you all. I never really say that even though I feel it with every bit of me. And I didn't get to tell them. I just... I just... she couldn't bear to be around them. Valette, who catered to none, seemed to understand that and was a protective barrier around her daughter. So long as she could sleep then, she was alright; Valette and Greyback nearby always helped her feel able to rest. For a long time, she had experienced the sort of terror that disallowed her to do so without them there. Exasperated, she looked to West, her open-book features clearly displaying the thought within her mind: it's my fault.
Messages In This Thread
the ones who were left behind - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: the ones who were left behind - by West Tyree - February 10, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: the ones who were left behind - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: the ones who were left behind - by West Tyree - February 23, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: the ones who were left behind - by Leta - March 03, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: the ones who were left behind - by West Tyree - March 21, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: the ones who were left behind - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: the ones who were left behind - by West Tyree - April 04, 2020, 10:41 PM