Sea Lion Shores and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
A violent devil, just like the rest of the foreign people! Could she be surprised? Of course not- the foreigners were often barbaric and unruly, especially the men. However, the comment annoys her with its lack of sophistication, and she narrows her brow slightly. Gaze looks him over, wondering whether he really had the muscle to threaten. It is now, looking at his limbs, that she notices a blank space. He was missing a leg. 

She had to debate over whether now to say how could you kill me without your leg or relax, buddy! Though Huā knew the first option was tempting in how satisfying it would be to mock him, she had no desire to make more enemies. Hey boy, don't be mad! I not try anything, I promise. I have lot of my own food at home. She tells him, purposeful in her words. If he was as strong as he seemed at first impression, wouldn't he be a valuable addition? Could she tempt him to the isle? Sure, his personality seemed unbearable so far- but she would need soldiers if they ever needed to defend themselves against Rusalka. This is her thought process behind her chosen words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 10:09 PM