Sea Lion Shores and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
It was hard to keep her cool with this guy. Where she was the calm ocean, he was a burning fire, seeking to tear apart and destroy her attempts at drawing him. But a destructive boy was what they would need, with those enemies in Rusalka. War was hopeless without an army. So she persists, holding back her smirk as he claims the amount of food he has doesn't matter. 

But, don't it? You need food when you hungry... you have food now, but, what about one week? She questions, as if genuinely worried. Casually then, the murmur of her next words- At Yuèlóng, we don't need worry about this. We have the whole island to us. Still she worried that her words would not be enough, neither the promise of isolation or food a'plenty. What else did these foreign wolves love? Violence, sex? The gentle music of her next words, then, We have lot of pretty girl too. You would not have a lot of competition for the women... She teases, though inwardly feeling ashamed that she would use her cousins and sisters as bribery.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat - by Huā - February 14, 2020, 02:25 PM