Hoshor Plains At Your Service
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
ack late sorry

Respectful and straight to the point, they were qualities the Count appreciated so she would gladly do the same. Good timing, we are starting our move back to the river. The scouts would surely be back soon hopefully with good news.

Kaistleoki prides itself on new beginnings, we work as a family although there is still a ranking structure. That new enter amongst our commoners. It is a place for newcomers and those who have yet to pick up a trade to benefit the pack. Some chose to stay there but based on the man's words in the mountains she hoped to see him reach their noble status though Ira would keep those thoughts to herself.

Wolves who earn or display knowledge of a trade become nobles. They rank above the commoners and may take on apprenticeships to help teach others of any age. For their dedication, breeding rights are granted. Finally, the pack is led by a council, the Count has the final say but heavily relies on their advisors...due to the circumstances that brought us to these plains I am the only one who holds a seat in the council as of present. The roan woman would wait and gauge Howl's expression. It was not uncommon for newcomers to find themselves confused with all the terms or the pack's structure. It was untraditional to say the very least. Is there any confusion?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
At Your Service - by Howl - February 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - March 02, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - March 13, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - March 23, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - March 23, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - March 30, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - April 03, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - April 03, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - April 04, 2020, 03:05 PM