Hoshor Plains Perfect Scene of Suspense
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The younger girl was quick to step back, a whole 180 flip in her mood that was evident on her face. Ira was confused, she wasn't expecting an apology, except maybe what happened to her after Reiko insisted she teach her. She shifted her gaze once more to the wolves that followed, the Count could have sworn she recognized at least one more face, but most were new. What did Reiko mean by vanishing or left? Had she been with another pack?

A frown crossed the roan woman's face. Even if she were to accept all of them, there seemed to be too many for their ranks. I am not sure what you apologize for. I simply meant if anyone else had been at the borders you could have rushed in and been attacked. She turned once more to the white girl now taking a step further. I'm afraid I have not fully followed, you've been gone a long time. I assumed you found life worthwhile elsewhere. She'd rather not break the bad news before she heard the full story, but Ira was well aware she would likely have to turn weary travelers away unless only some stay.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 07, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 09, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Vespera - March 09, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 10, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 16, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 16, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 18, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 19, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 03:09 PM