Silverlight Terrace My competition can't see me 'cause I don't own a mirror
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
I was waiting to see if anyone else might want to join in on this. :)

Peculiar transpired to something far more confusing when the girl requested that Atlas ‘dim the lights’ for her. The shade held his ground, though his ear swiveled atop his head – the only reflection of his bewilderment for what the snow-touched girl had said.

When she went on to suggest that there was something wrong with her head, the dark young Ostrega fell into a realization. He took a step closer to her and loomed downward to draw in the fragrance that was attached to her frame. Typically, the scent of illness was one that would have been easy to pick out from the rest. The shade was not able to pick up on anything that seemed out of place. Her fragrance was unfamiliar but did not carry a weight of danger. If anything, she seemed to exist in an aroma from far away.

Antares figure approached but did not say anything. With a single glance, Atlas regarded his brother with a small nod. It was to show that he appreciated the presence of another member of his family. Without the other dark Ostrega nearby, the shade would have likely been on high alert.

“I do believe I can retrieve some herbs that may assist with your head, miss,” he offered to her in a graveled voice. His dark crown was lowered so that his sunfire gaze could burn into her. The remark she had made about having vomited in front of a stud was one that he hadn’t been certain how to address, so he simply hadn’t.
Messages In This Thread