Phoenix Maplewood i don't care what you think as long as it's about me
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien, irritated at the cold weather and only mildly amused at the startlement of the stranger, scoffed at his complaints. "Oh, is there somewhere else you'd suggest?" he quipped back in an equally dry tone, curling up into a nook that wasn't quite touching the stranger. He was scooted back as far as possible to give the other boy some space - it had been a little rude to just squeeze into his spot like that. 

"Besides, shared body heat is best for when it's cold like this. Having two wolves in here will heat up the space far better than one." He shivered again as his body began to proverbially thaw. It felt nice, if he was being honest. 

Forest green eyes closed for a few moments, then opened again to look over the boy he was with. They weren't too terribly different in appearance, though Evie was darker in both pelt and eye color, and much smaller. 

Evien looked away from him and out into the snow before he spoke again. "I'm Evie. Evien," he corrected, reminding himself not to use his nickname for introducing himself. "And I guess I should apologize for invading your shelter."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't care what you think as long as it's about me - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 04:40 PM