Altar of Twilight but god, all I ever do is feel
453 Posts
Ooc —
That's no excuse, Dragomir swiftly countered, padding down the rocky slope to flank Praimfaya in the vale's grass. There are plenty of able-bodies wolves besides him who can accompany you. Opalia, Jarilo and himself to name a few. Many of Moonspear's adults were reclusive wolves whom Dragomir had yet to formally meet, but he was certain any one of them could serve as a good travelling buddy. Even a wolf who wasn't trained to fight provided an advantage in troubling times. That's what he believed.

I'll accompany you, he decided, leaving no room for argument. Hydra wouldn't be pleased to know any one of her subordinates believes themselves above her word and Dragomir didn't want to have to be the one to deliver that news to the Alpha. Their last encounter had been awkward and he wasn't keen on revisiting it, even though he was quite keen on maintaining the law of the pack. It was the only way he ever felt in control of... well, anything. What'd you do while you were gone? he wondered conversationally, having known only that Praimfaya left for a while, but nothing of why.
Messages In This Thread
but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 15, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 18, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 18, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 26, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - April 04, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - April 08, 2020, 09:13 AM