Altar of Twilight but god, all I ever do is feel
453 Posts
Ooc —
Vercingetorix hadn't, in fact, told Dragomir much at all about the coalition and their complex ceremonies. He knew the names of a few of the allied packs and the Heda from Drageda, but apart from that, his father never told him much. He hadn't been around to and once he was, Dragomir was too old to care much. That wasn't his lifestyle. It could've been if they had never left the cliffs, but it wasn't.

Oh, he said, not wanting to sound disinterested. In case he did, he felt it prudent to add, I don't really believe in all that stuff. It's a bit barbaric, don't you think? Congrats on winning, though. The fact she'd gone and won kind of suggested she didn't think it was barbaric at all, but maybe she would agree with him that it all was a little archaic. They'd had similar lives, after all. Both born to parents who fled the unnecessary conflict for the well-being and safety of their unborn children. Both families branded natrona for doing so.

Unlike Praimfaya, Dragomir didn't strive to live in a culture that forsook his family. He knew from Vercingetorix that his father was considered a traitor for simply doing what was best for his family—him and his progeny both. The young man had no interest in his kru relatives for that reason. Still, he had to ask, did the other Heda die? From what little he knew, there could only be one... and if he was natrona for being born to a natrona then how did Praimfaya, the daughter of an alleged natrona, come to be the leader of them all? Did that mean she could overturn the decree that Vercingetorix was a natrona?

His father was dead and gone, but Dragomir thought the ghost of him would appreciate that.
Messages In This Thread
but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 15, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 18, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 18, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 26, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - April 04, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - April 08, 2020, 09:13 AM