Northstar Vale Chasing the day
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I believe you too were searching for your brother, yes? Thinking back to their reunion, Sativa did mention how she ran off to try and track down the scent of her brother - of course, to no avail. Both Sativa and Ibis were full of apologies, something that made the Empress smile at how sweet the two of them were. Absolutely not! Please, join us.

Yes, they were home now. She loved those words, to hear them from Ibis too was just the cherry on top of it all. It made her heart sing, made her feel all warm inside at the thought that they were doing well after such a tragedy. 

I'm doing well, now that we don't have to travel so much anymore, my feet feel better! Have you seen some of the sights here yet? There's a hot spring and everything. Talking about the hot springs... might be a good idea to go visit them soon and take a bath - soothe the angry feeling in her gut and maybe clear her mind of the clouding thoughts that kept creeping in.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing the day - by Sativa - March 24, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Sativa - March 24, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 24, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Sativa - March 24, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 24, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Sativa - March 24, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 24, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Chasing the day - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 09:37 PM