Northstar Vale "You were never on my side"
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
There was a soft sway in her tail as it slowly swished from left to right, waiting, anticipating his answer. There was no stopping her fluttering heart, hoping dearly that he felt the same as she did - and he spoke about the borders instead. Mild disappointment flashed across her face as her tail dropped slowly behind her.

That's fantastic news- Forcing a smile onto her lips, she tried to keep face despite the feeling. Always so professional, stoic, at arm's length emotionally. Thank you for all your hard work. But she didn't want the professional, the man who only saw a princess to protect, did she?

But would that ruin their friendship if things failed? If Yuudai didn't feel the same for Reiko as she did for him? That alone kept her from moving in, for testing their relationship further herself by being brave - she cherished what they had already too much.

Then the topic of Takeshi came up again, and her mood dropped further. Tail falling flat and limp, ears softly turning away while her own gaze fell to the trees on the wayside rather than deeply looking at Yuudai. Yes. The word was barely audible as she herself barely wanted to say it. He followed yours and Hiromi's trail, I found him not too far where we reunited... or rather, he found me.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
"You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:21 PM