Northstar Vale "You were never on my side"
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As he tried to continue his thought again, she couldn't help but shift her view to him. For a brief moment, bright cyan met with soft lavender. His gaze was sharp, demanding, prying, and she felt vulnerable. Ears flattened against her skull as for now she felt like a deer in headlights, uncertain of what to do next to avoid the inevitable. 

You're not the first to tell me so. But her parents thought he was. Believed his parents were well off enough that he might follow in their footsteps. But who was right for her? Hiromi? Ibis was pretty cute too... Yuudai most of all stood out of the crowd lately. Both mind and body screaming for a child, for a family, for someone to stand by her side and help run the pack as a team. To keep them all safe. 

Defeated by her own thoughts, the Empress' shoulders dropped as a sigh fluttered free from pale lips. He and Hime would have been a match made in heaven, I always thought they should have been paired off. And away from here, freeing her from these shackles he forced back onto her.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
"You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:21 PM