Whitefish River Double-cross the vacant and the bored
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
His injured paw slowed him down a bit, but used to impediments in the way, Eve continues his renewed love of patrolling. It’s been too long since he really got into the groove of things again. Everything is slowly turning back to normal, and honestly, the bearish wolf couldn’t be happier. Whitefish River is in rough shape, but nothing they couldn’t work on together.
Striding along the borders, he ends up spotting Acheron in the distance just as the young wolf sprints out to snatch a stick. His eyebrows lift, a deep belly laugh escaping his lips a moment later. Man, it must be good to have that sort of energy. Yet, he can sympathize since the bearish wolf often went after fish with the same excitement.
Approaching the spotted boy, Eve wears a good-natured grin; Hey, uh, mind if I join you, Acheron?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Acheron - March 27, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Evergreen - March 28, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Acheron - April 10, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Acheron - April 24, 2020, 02:17 PM