Whitefish River Falling
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
She was feeling more comfortable as the day went on and she went to search for the female that she was instructed to seek out. She knew it would be a little hard due to her not knowing anything about the woman or what she looked like but she was to find out hopefully.

@Speedy
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
sorry for the wait!

Her search for herbs had been unsuccessful today. She knew it was maybe just a little too early to find anything yet, but she still made time to look around the territory in the places there had been useful plants the year before. She was following the river up through the territory, on her way to find Emrik and see what he was doing. But she caught the scent of Kaistleoki's new addition and changed her direction towards her new packmate. It didn't take her long to find the dark woman, and she trotted forward with a warm smile, stopping once she close. Hey, I'm Speedy, she greeted. Settling in okay? Joining a new pack could be overwhelming, so she liked to check in with all the new members if she could.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was met by whom she thought was the female she was to meet and it was confirmed once she stated her name and the woman gave a small nod. "I'm doing my best to meet the wolves here, I'm Moonshadow pleasure to meet you." She greeted.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy smiled warmly at the other woman. Nice to meet you, too, the healer offered first. If she couldn't find plants today, then meeting a new packmate would do just fine. She loved when Kaisteloki had new members for her to get to know. What drew you to Kaistleoki? Speedy asked. She wondered if she had a troubled start like herself, or if she was just a wanderer in need of a place to call home; either way, she was interested in hearing her new packmate's story.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She listened to the woman's question and she thought for a moment. "A female told me about this place. Radar I beleive the woman said her name was." However she seemed to be in a hurry she did however say whom she was hiding from.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Ah yes, I remember Radar, Speedy commented. She was my apprentice for a short time, but then she disappeared. The healer's expression turned wistful. I've always wondered what happened to her. Her golden gaze sought the other woman's. I hope she's doing well. Whatever the woman's reason was for leaving, Speedy hoped she was happy wherever she was. She wished that for any fellow packamte, former or present.