Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was nice to see Chai was taking this all lightly as well, both of them chuckling and poking fun at the fact that no one really visited packs after given the option to come and be friends whenever; do things that friends do. Yes! She straightened out further, continuing their little joke with a cheeky grin. and a fine example you will be!

Chai made it sound for certain that she would be dropping by, Reiko tried not to let her hopes grow, but there was little she could do. She really hoped that her friend would drop by for a quick hello at the very least once in a while whenever traveling near enough. A place to rest maybe? The Empress would express her desires for such a thing later on without being a little too overbearing with her invitation. 

Oh! Ah — At Chai's question, Reiko's face grew hot. There was only one possible answer without things starting off on the idea that she was in any way unchaste. Some pack mates of mine of my birth pack found their way to me, among them was a man I was promised to by my parents from birth. Takeshi, he is my husband now.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - May 18, 2020, 09:55 PM