Wapun Meadow thirst
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
xForward dated to May 9th · Trade/spar thread for @Toad

Winding through Rising Sun Valley, the dragon seeks to draw in soldiers to further their claim. Lingering in his kingdom would be easy, yet the leadership knows being lazy would make the process slow. Already one had found their way to them, however, and it gives hope that upon his return there would be others swayed to join them by Zephyr’s hand.
It is mid-afternoon by the time he reaches the northern edge of Wapun Meadow. By now most of the snow has melted, leaving behind a field of color and flowers. There is little admiration for them, however, as the dragon erupts with a sneeze.
sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Toad decided to head out on his own to the meadow that belonged to Ursus- he had yet to formally meet the faceless Skoll Almir that Merrick had told him of, but in time, he was sure they would be patrolling together here. For now though, he prowled with head low to the ground, muscles in his pelt shifting like a panther. Occasionally he would stop, finding a spot to mark before continuing.

But a sneeze, accompanied by an unfamiliar scent on the breeze, piqued his interest- and soon Toad was headed in a different direction. There stood a large male, all fire and ebony woven together. Some gnarly scars but Toad didn't give a fuck. He was too close to Ursus- in fact, recalling what Merrick had said, he was in Ursus land. And so Toad approached, fur along his spine pricked up, halting a couple feet off. You're in Ursus land. You better get moving. He rumbled ominously, dark eyes moving over the figure of the stranger.
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Nose twitches, a wad of snot hanging from the end of it. By now, Kratos is used to the sensation, but it gets annoying if it dries. So his tongue pokes up, whipping the nose and the salty taste of boogers.
It is then that he notices the sleek approach—a stranger acting dominant towards him yet not aggressive per se. The dragon arches his tail slightly, a silent challenge—it doesn’t help that the stench is familiar. He thinks back to the small three-legged boy and the tri-colored madman. Thought you lot claimed the mountains next door. Shoulders shift, head moving down to align with his shoulders after his muzzle gestures in the direction of Bearclaw.
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The stranger raises his tail- who the fuck do you think you are? Toad's eyes narrow slightly. Oh, so you know of us. Good, He hummed in a way that seemed almost pleased. His own tail rises into the air equivalently. He shrugged nonchalantly. We claimed that. And claimed this, too. Not my decision, but I gotta uphold it- you get it, man? Loyalty to Merrick, following his command, cane before anything else to Toad. Whether or not it seemed realistic to anyone on the outside that they try to take two territories- he didn't care. Never cared about upholding some image or dignity- and so, if he had to look like a fool to protect this land, he would. So, once again, I'd suggest you get going. No hard feelings.
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Oh he gets it, with how protective he is about his own plot of land he does respect the efforts the Ursus wolves give. Fortunately he isn’t strolling exactly through the meadow, and stands on the northern border.
It gives him an idea of conquering the territories neighboring Permafrost in a similar mannerism; before he hadn’t quite thought it possible, yet with more under their wing… perhaps.
You are strong then, he observes, ignoring the prod to leave once more. Spar? Then I will be gone.
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Not the ideal circumstance, but hey, at least this guy didn't seem disrespectful. Only a little bit difficult- but that was okay; Toad needed to practice his sparring, anyway. Would come in handy if he ever met an Easthollow wolf. And so he slunk slightly closer, shaking out his fur and stretching each leg once in turn. Alright. Sure. He hummed, before tacking on jokingly, No promises about that strong thing on my end, though. We'll see. In a chuckle. Then without any formal warning, he lunges, aiming his jaws to the neck but intending to fake out at the last moment and go for the shoulder instead.