Northstar Vale A New Life
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Rachel let me pop ahead of her to bring Reiko in, please wait for Akavir to post after Reiko! <3

The howl had rang through the lands and Reiko tried her best to come and answer it. Her legs were sluggish and it took longer than usual for her to come and greet the stranger at the border. Huffing as she came over the horizon, she was glad to see a few of the men already gathering to meet the stranger, Collision and Akavir and the Empress offered them both a smile as she tried to regain her breath before speaking to the gentle stranger.

Catching her final request of the pack having space for anyone new. Phew- Breathless she tried to speak through a brilliant smile, huffing all the while. I'm Reiko, Empress of the Reneian Empire. I see Akavir and Collision have already greeted you. A couple more breaths, a wag of the tail to come off as friendly as possible to the anxious-looking woman.

We certainly so have space for one more - may I ask what you are seeking by joining us? Perhaps what you are capable of? The usual, getting to know the new face as much as possible so they may fit in more naturally than throwing them in the deep end and hoping they figure out how to paddle among the ranks. Even if she just sought sanctuary, it was something to know and be aware of.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
A New Life - by Celara - May 13, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: A New Life - by Akavir - May 13, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: A New Life - by Celara - May 13, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: A New Life - by Akavir - May 17, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: A New Life - by Celara - May 19, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: A New Life - by Collision - May 20, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: A New Life - by Celara - May 23, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: A New Life - by Reiko - May 23, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: A New Life - by Akavir - May 26, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: A New Life - by Celara - May 26, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: A New Life - by Collision - May 26, 2020, 10:35 PM