Firefly Glen the old haunt
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta preferred nighttime, though felt bad he had to avoid sunlight because of his head injury. Truth be told, during this time Leta had avoided getting out much altogether. She had isolated, and kept alone, and missed a lot of life because of it. It had not been a good time, those days. They had not been the worst either, strangely; they bled into one another, and other than the headaches she had just felt... numb. Not good, not bad. Just... existing. Feeling like she should do more, but not being able to do so. 

Dirge and Hydra, who were his parents. Her parents led Easthollow too, and Leta always appreciated having something in common with someone. I can't wait to meet them, she rejoined enthusiastically. Leta tried to recall if she had known their names, but coudn't really focus on that... she was much too thrilled with being in this moment in time with Osiris, and it was hard to think of much else. 

It was strange to be called brave by someone. It was the last thing she felt, but as he went on, Leta smiled shyly. I never... I never thought myself brave before, she whispered faintly, tail twitching behind her, I... I am trying to be braver, though. If I have little siblings this year... I want them to... to feel safe. To really be brave enough to keep them that way, she admitted. Getting here was a big part of that battle. If she had known there were bad wolves out there though, she would not have come here herself... but it was a bit too late for that. Now she'd just have to be even more careful, which she was good at at least. 

Leta was glad to hear he would relay to her the news on if her brother and Alya would be having kids; she wondered if she might be able to find out this trip, too, from him. 

His offer caused her to look back to him, her eyes bright. She looked then to the mountain behind them... it was so high. She wondered for a moment if Osiris had ever touched one; she wondered if she would be able to get to. Yes!!! she answered, perhaps a little too ecstatically. I have a bunch of stories about the stars. And names for them, too... I name them myself. We can find your stars up there, I bet, she gushed, gaze lifting up again toward the stars and searching already for the shape of him up there. 

It was then glowing green specks caught her attention, floating just behind him. Fireflies, but she did not know that. Now that Spring was turning to Summer, they would be out more... but they winked in and out of view, just as the stars did. There are... are those stars too, behind you?! Leta could not help but draw to his side as she spotted several more with wide eyes.
Messages In This Thread
the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 14, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 15, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 19, 2020, 01:46 PM